What your Design Brief includes:
1. Your custom inspiration board with images, magazine tears, sketches, fabric swatches, and paint chips, enabling you to visualize your final room design.
2. The detailed floorplan drawn to scale, with selected new and existing furniture and lighting placement.
3. Any additional samples, swatches, and paint chips that may not be included on your inspiration board.
4. A comprehensive list of resources to shop for all of the elements you need to complete your new room.
5. A list of do-it-yourself alternatives if you are handy, creative, and would like a bit more of a challenge.
6. Your systematic plan of action to pull everything together using your Design Brief.
What we need from you:
1. We need the measurements of the space you are transforming. Don't worry we have an easy guide to show you exactly how to measure.
2. Photos of your room which should include an overall picture, one looking toward each wall, showing windows and doors, a photo of the outside of your home or building which will give us an idea of the architectural style, and photos of any existing furniture, lighting and artwork that you would like to work into your overall plan.
3. Measurements of the existing furniture and artwork that we are including in your design plan.
4. Tear sheets, magazine pictures, fabric swatches. and any other picture that you are either drawn to for any reason or you dislike for any reason with your notations as to what you like or dislike about those pictures or items.
5. Your completed Design Brief Client Profile Questionnaire.
6. Your completed Room Survey.
7. Your payment based on the room/rooms that you would like transformed.